28 Nov 2nd Defence and Aerosupply India
Following the success of last year’s event, the show will once again bring together international and local players to forge strong bonds and beneficial business partnerships, focusing on defence, aerospace and strategy issues.
More than ever before, India offers great business opportunities in the defence and aviation sectors. Government initiatives encourage innovation and investment, and the challenges facing foreign investors in India are shrinking.
Ashok Varma, CEO & Chairman of EFESTO LLC, will be one of the major key note speaker on day 2, Tuesday December 1, for Digital Manufacturing and the opening speech at 10:50 a.m.
His keynote: “Large and Very Large scale Metal 3D Printing utilizing Directed Energy Deposition technology, with compelling and unique applications for Aviation and Defense industries”, will include:
- Review of the two primary types of metal 3D printing, key comparisons and application niches
- Summary review of the global 3D printing industry, with emphasis on metal 3D printing
- In depth review of large scale DED technologies, industrial applications, and case studies
- Brief review of Efesto, who it is, what it does, and its service bureaus business model and value
The hosting State of this event, Telangana, is also acting to encourage cooperation and investment between foreign and Indian companies, and this will be discussed during the event.
This premier event provides a platform for:
• Focused pre-arranged B2B meetings
• Professional conference, highlighting trending topics: Synergy between Aerospace & Renewable Energy Industries, Propulsion Technologies, Cyber Security
• Functional exhibition, including a Startup Pavilion
• Professional site tour
These are some of the international & national participants that have already confirmed their attendance at the conference: AirBus , Boeing,Honeywell, Dassault Systems, Thales India, Safran, Ernst & Young, Stelia Aerospace, I.A.I, Elbit, GMR, TASL, CYIENT, Pratt&Whitney, Samuha Group, BrightStar Group, I.A.M.F., Lockheed Martin, etc.
As EFESTO we invite you to take an advantage of this opportunity to explore state-of-the-art defence and aerospace solutions.
We look forward to welcoming you to 2nd Defence & Aerosupply India 2015.
2nd DEFENSE & AEROSUPPLY INDIA
Novotel Hyderabad International Convention Centre
Novotel & HICC Complex (Adjacent to Hitec City)
November 30 – December 2, 2015